- Will there be an odour after you clean the carpets?
- What is different about your Protect-3 AdvanceTM program that I can't get from another provider?
- How often do I need to get the tile & grout at my commercial facility professionally cleaned?
Depending on the type of carpet we’re cleaning, you may notice a faint scent. This is especially prevalent when cleaning wool carpets. The amount of time it takes for the odour to dissipate is usually within an hour but varies based on air circulation, heat and humidity. A big difference in the way ServiceMaster Of Calgary cleans carpet compared to many of our competitors is that we do not put soap in our rinse water. We pre-spray the carpets, remove the spots, then use clean water extraction to ensure that we do not leave any soapy residue behind. This allows for fresh, clean carpets
ServiceMaster Clean has developed our proprietary Protect-3 Advance program to help protect the ongoing and continuous health and safety of our customers’ facilities and their occupants. Our program provides you with solutions that help to:
- Bring your facility to a healthy and safe state
- Keep your facility in that healthy and safe state
Incorporated into our Program are state-of-the-art equipment to not only deliver the best cleaning and disinfection solutions to our customers but also provides you with scientific validation that we have done just as we promised – delivered to you a healthier and safer facility for you and your colleagues!
To keep the tile floors in your property looking their best, we recommend having them professionally cleaned every year, depending on the amount of traffic, soil and regular floor maintenance.